Shipping & Returns
- Any damaged product must be signed for and noted on the packing slip at the time of pick up. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product.
- Claims of damaged product that are not noted on the packing slip will be denied.
- Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization number (RA). To obtain an RA see below.
2. Getting a Return Authorization Number
- A Calibre supplied return authorization number (RA) is required for all returns.
- To obtain an RA you must provide the following information
- Calibre’s item code
- Date of Purchase
- Invoice or packing slip number for the purchase
3. Restocking fee
- A restocking fee of 15% will apply to all returns. This excludes corrections for errors.
4. Deadline for Returns
- No product will be accepted that was purchased more than 3 months from date of return request.